Garage Door Brackets
- Reduces headroom requirements by 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Solves low headroom problems when installing garage door openers
- Serves same purpose as double track hardware
- Can be easliy added to existing door system.
- One pair of Quick turn brackets
- Includes 2 rollers
- Used on wood or steel doors
$0.25Used as a lift and roller bracket. Learn More
#11 Liftmaster 41B6299 Collar w/ set screws (2)
The coolar set with screws attachews the garage door opener to your torsion bar. Instructions are included for easy installation. The collar is interchangeable and can be used on either side the machine will be mounted on.
This unit is an OEM original replacement part from Liftmaster built to last your doors ups and downs for years to come. The collar is made for sectional garage doors with torsion springs only.
Please note: Your torsion bar must extend between 1" to 5" past the bearing plate for proper installation.