3-IN-ONE Professional Garage Door Lubricant Spray, 11 oz.
The 3-IN-ONE Professional Garage Door Lubricant Spray, 11 oz. is the perfect lubricant to help maintain the operation of your residential or commercial garage door system. This lubricant will keep your hinges, door tracks, chains, pulleys, and latches from rusting, corrosion, sticking and squeaking. It has a quick drying, no mess formula.
The 3-in-One Professional Garage Door Lubricant spray contains 11 oz. of lubricant that can be applied to both residential and commercial garage door systems to reduce friction and prevent metal components from sticking. The lubricant also silences squeaky metal parts and prevents corrosion from forming. The quick-drying formula leaves behind no residue, minimizing the accumulation of dirt and other contaminants. The aerosol can has a permanently attached hinged straw, which offers two spraying options: The straw flips up to provide a precision stream of lubricant for controlled application and flips down for a fan-shaped spray from the nozzle for faster application over large areas. Industrial lubricants can be found in most machinery performing one or more functions, including reducing friction and wear, preventing components from adhering to each other, distributing loads more evenly, dispersing heat away from moving parts, and preventing corrosion. Although many materials are used as lubricants, the most common are oil (also called fluid lubricants) and grease because of their versatility. Oil lubricants contain either a petroleum or synthetic base, the properties of which are modified by the addition of various additives. Grease lubricants, a mixture of oil lubricant and a thickening agent, have a thicker consistency than oil, enabling use wherever liquids cannot be retained and requiring less frequent changes.
- Garage door lubricant minimizes friction in residential or commercial garage door systems, ensuring smooth operation
- Spray coats hinges, pulleys, latches and other metal components to inhibit sticking
- Lubricant prevents corrosion and squeaking of metal components
- Quick-drying formula leaves behind no residue, minimizing the accumulation of dirt and other contaminants
- Permanently attached, hinged straw offers the option of a precision stream or fan-shaped spray