Liftmaster 378LM 315MHz Wireless Secondary Control Panel
The Liftmaster 378LM 315MHz Wireless Secondary Control Panel is easy to install and program and is the perfect secondary control panel for your garage. It can open or close your garage door and manually turn the garage door light on or off. It is compatible with only 315MHz garage opener with a purple learn button. It has a large easy to use push button design. It is important to note that this control panel is not a substitute for a wired control panel and the garage door cannot be opened if the battery dies. Also your remotes cannot be programmed from this unit.
Specifically designed for customers who want an extra control panel in the garage. Provides fast, easy installation with no wiring required. Compatible with all 315 MHz garage door openers. Install anywhere in the garage – near the garage door, near the garage access door – as long as it’s in the line of sight of the garage door. Has a large push button that opens and closes the garage door, along with a button that turns opener lights on or off. An auxiliary button can be programmed to open and close a second garage door opener, too.
Model 378LM is NOT meant to be a substitute for a wired control panel.
- Remotes cannot be programmed from this unit
- Garage door cannot be opened if the battery dies
- Light button must be programmed by a wired multi-function control panel
- There is no lock feature to lock out remote controls
- No constant LED – cannot be seen in the dark
- There is no constant pressure to override The Protector System® in an emergency